Letter to God

Last night, I realised that I haven't been writing to God for a long time. Before blogs came into existence, I wrote all my thoughts, reflections and what I have gone through for the day as if I am writing to God.

But now writing on the blog, I don't express whatever I think or feel because it will be like a publication. To me, blog is just a tool to keep you in touch with your friends or people around you. It's definitely not a tool for your to be transparent because millions of others out there are reading and watching you - a stranger.

Anyway, I thought I should write something last nite. Though prayer is a communication, but writing to me brings life to the communication. Talking would seem like I am talking to the air, personally.

I like to write, used to anyway. I am now very rusty with my vocabulary and language.

I wrote alot last nite, about what I think and feel, everything. Downloading stuff from my heart and head into writing for God to read.

I need financial breakthrough as I may want to take up driving lessons again. Currently, I have no motivation to do so but it's necessary in due time. I must have a driving license. No motor because I have short legs, I am going to die just trying to carry the bike!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day