Bride's Maid

I think this is the 4th or 5th time I am someone's elses bride's maid and I hope I won't become the gal in 27 dresses. But even so, if I can find the right man at the 27th dress, I wouldn't mind... haha... But anyway that's besides the point, the main thing is that this is the first time I am wearing gown.


Those who knows me, will know that I hardly wear dresses, let alone GOWNS! There were 4 of us and the gowns weren't fantastic except for 1 that fits my friend nicely. At the end of the fitting, one of my friends made a comment that really made us flipped. Of the 6 bridesmaid, half of us are singles and the other half married. Of the 4 of us (excl the bride) there yesteryday, only 1 was married.


Lian (look at the wedding gowns on the rack): I want to try one of those wedding gowns.
Us (looking puzzled)
Lian: I am afraid I might not have a chance to wear one.
Us - BEWILDERED


The 2 of us wanna bash her up for talking rubbish, what a taboo to say that in front of us, singles! I am not superstitious but still, it's like a self-prophesied curse! WA LIEW! Break that stupid curse lor.... What no chance!!! Haiz...


As we walked out, the bride told me, we should punish the other 2 who spoke rubbish. haha... Can't exactly remember what did the other girl did though.







I need to shed off some pounds, man....

Even just now, while talking to my friend over MSN, she said if I lose weight, I will have no lack of choices. Haiz, I don't eat alot, I don't put on nor do I lose weight... What to do!

Oh ya, my bride friend is sooo nice. She has an ongoing London package for slimming and asked me if I want to try for FREE! But knowing the price, I told her yesterday that she's already sponsoring us for the gown, how can I take any more favors from her?

I should grabbed that blessing at that moment, haha... even if I lose a KG just for the first time, I don't mind. I have since gained 3KG from my korea trip! I need to lose these additional unwanted pounds.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day