하나님,도 와 주새요

왜?왜?왜? I have people coming after me again, thanks to PM Lee's National Day rally. My friend sms me last nite and morning, my colleague spoke to me about it again.

God, is there anything You want to tell me or let me know? Talking about this, I know someone in choir who just got attached as well. We were praying earlier this year during choir prac and asking God to help us meet the right one. And voila! She's attached since March and with my SOT ex-classmate! So happy for her! He's Indonesian and she's half, so that's still quite a match.
God brings people together.

As for me, I told my CGL over MSN and she just ask me to pray about and lift it up to the Lord. Haiz... I am already very sianz liao. But colleague said I didn't even try and I am sianz liao. I told her there are people or ladies out there where the men make the move to pursue them. I had to try to "pursue" to know more while others don't have to. Of course, this is nothing to compare about. But I am not really the proactive or sociable kind.

I have this psychological block when it comes to meeting new people and talking to them. The only thing that help me overcome is when I know I am reaching out to them or impacting their lives for the Lord. If it's for my own, I just get blanked out and nervous, with my heart pounding like a little girl. Lost....

I take a long time to get comfortable with someone being more of an introvert.

God, please help me! Still, I want to thank those of my friends who have been speaking to me since yesterday.

I will take it as the timing may be coming since PM Lee partook in this as well last nite.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day