天黑黑
I have already set an alarm to wake up 530am. I had prayed last night to ask the Lord to wake me up and He did at 5am. So I laid on my bed till the alarm rings.
Yeah, finally it rang! But look at the dark sky out there, I lost my motivation to go for prayer meet. It's really different. In Korea, I woke up at 5am or latest 530am every day because the day breaks at that time. It was bright and sunny!
Haiz, having to walk alone in the dark to the bus stop, really didn't help motivate me at all! Well, I guess I just have to have more hunger for the presence of God.
I have to push myself forward next Monday.
Oh God, am I becoming complacent? Or I am just being fleshly at this very moment?
Plain lazy!
Yeah, finally it rang! But look at the dark sky out there, I lost my motivation to go for prayer meet. It's really different. In Korea, I woke up at 5am or latest 530am every day because the day breaks at that time. It was bright and sunny!
Haiz, having to walk alone in the dark to the bus stop, really didn't help motivate me at all! Well, I guess I just have to have more hunger for the presence of God.
I have to push myself forward next Monday.
Oh God, am I becoming complacent? Or I am just being fleshly at this very moment?
Plain lazy!