Down to 1 more day
Finally I am down to 1 more day before I set off to Korea!
I have done a little bit of research on the prayer mountain and Yoido Full Gospel Church. I want to visit these 2 places while I am there so that it will not be a wasted trip.
The programs are already very exciting themselves, still, these 2 destinations are the must-not-miss places to go if you are a believer. Not that we must go there so that we can spiritual but just like Israel, it's a spiritual attraction. :>
I won't do much shopping while I am here though because I am on a tight budget, bringing only SGD400. Hopefully it's enough to buy some souvenirs, local delights such as Kimchi and ginseng, of course beauty products! Heard it's cheap there but wonder how true it is since the economy now is in inflation.
I have already memorised the Korean song I am supposed to sing and training 2 days for the marathon. My colleague said am I going there for leisure or for training?!?!?! Well both! I love camps and I like adventures. To me, it's definite not a waste of my time and $$ to do such things overseas. It's the company I will have, the new international friends I will get to make and know.
It's a different kind of experience than the normal theme park visits where you have to queue for ages to have some fun. I will have my fun with people who likes fun!
It's always nice to travel. Need more $$ to do it at least once a year. I want to go Taiwan next year perhaps or if possible, to be a volunteer next year for this camp again. Well, only God knows what I will be doing next year.
Meanwhile, I have packed 90% of my luggage. Need to pack more on Monday night.
Once again, a rare gift from Alison - handmade cards. I just finished making some cards for new friends in cg. Hope all are coming tomorrow as promised!
I have done a little bit of research on the prayer mountain and Yoido Full Gospel Church. I want to visit these 2 places while I am there so that it will not be a wasted trip.
The programs are already very exciting themselves, still, these 2 destinations are the must-not-miss places to go if you are a believer. Not that we must go there so that we can spiritual but just like Israel, it's a spiritual attraction. :>
I won't do much shopping while I am here though because I am on a tight budget, bringing only SGD400. Hopefully it's enough to buy some souvenirs, local delights such as Kimchi and ginseng, of course beauty products! Heard it's cheap there but wonder how true it is since the economy now is in inflation.
I have already memorised the Korean song I am supposed to sing and training 2 days for the marathon. My colleague said am I going there for leisure or for training?!?!?! Well both! I love camps and I like adventures. To me, it's definite not a waste of my time and $$ to do such things overseas. It's the company I will have, the new international friends I will get to make and know.
It's a different kind of experience than the normal theme park visits where you have to queue for ages to have some fun. I will have my fun with people who likes fun!
It's always nice to travel. Need more $$ to do it at least once a year. I want to go Taiwan next year perhaps or if possible, to be a volunteer next year for this camp again. Well, only God knows what I will be doing next year.
Meanwhile, I have packed 90% of my luggage. Need to pack more on Monday night.
Once again, a rare gift from Alison - handmade cards. I just finished making some cards for new friends in cg. Hope all are coming tomorrow as promised!