Counting Down
I am getting more excited each day, and looking forward to my trip next Tuesday.
These few days I don't really feel very good, but this morning I heard a voice telling me to do with joy. Haiz.... I think for a long time I have lost the joy of many things and I think as I grow older, I just want to have more of my own life.
What is I surrender all when part of me wants to keep a little of myself?
These few days I don't really feel very good, but this morning I heard a voice telling me to do with joy. Haiz.... I think for a long time I have lost the joy of many things and I think as I grow older, I just want to have more of my own life.
What is I surrender all when part of me wants to keep a little of myself?