Super Exhilarated

Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............Oh my God............

I just met up with the couple from IYF who're part of the organising team for the International Youth Camp that's going to be in Korea.

So exciting. Had lunch with them and it's so amazing. Myung Hae has has volunteered herself to the work of the Lord after high school in 2004, has served in Mexico for 10 months and Singapore for 2.5 years!

Her husband, Young Hwan, served in China for 10 months and afterwhich came to Singapore together with his wife. mentioned above.

Both really gave their life as a living sacrifice to the Lord. I think I'd be thinking how to survive in foreign countries, how to earn a living, how to cope with the expenses and whether or not I'd have any savings!

I am so excited. Myung Hae invited me to her house this Sat for fellowship and a time of learning Korean! Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To think that I wanna spend $$ to learn the language, God has sent me volunteers! :>

The flip side is that they stay at Lakeside... :-s

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day