Haiz.... So disappointing...

I didn't manage to get into the TaLK program!!!! I thought it will be a good exposure.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM, TaLK Office <talkkorea@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Mei Kee,
Thank you for your interest in TaLK.
We have received your application; however, you do not meet thenationality criterion. You must be a citizen or a legal resident ofAustralia, New Zealand, Ireland, U.K., Canada, or USA to be eligible.
Best regards,TaLK team

--TaLK (Teach and Learn in Korea) Team, National Institute forInternational Education DevelopmentMinistry of Education, Science & TechnologyTEL: (82-2)3668-1399FAX: (82-2)764-1328E-mail:
talkkorea@gmail.comTaLK website: http://talk.mest.go.krAddress:TaLK Office#314, 43 Ihwajang-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-810, Republic of Korea

I know that and I did read about that on the website but I thought of trying anyway hoping that they will consider. Haiz.... And I tried to appeal...

to: TaLK Office <talkkorea@gmail.com>
Re: TaLK Applicationmailed-bygmail.com

Hi, I have read on the website that these are the preferred candidates but I thought I will try since I was taught in English for 13 years in school and the main language of communication is English as well.


Will there be any possiblity for this program to be opened to Asians who meet the basic criteria?

Cheers
Alison

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day