Work Out Day
I was so tired on Sunday that unknowingly, I slept from 6pm till this morning 830am. More than 12 hrs! Missed my dinner too.
Quickly packed my bag to get ready for gym at Fitness First, The Cathay. This is the first time I am going gym with my cell members, and mind you, 2 are aunties and there were only 2 young persons including myself.
The machines are quite good but seems like more suitable for bigger size people than me. But the good thing is that drinks and cups are provided. They have soft drinks and hot drinks - with calories indicated. Haha... To drink coke, I have to think thrice! 41 Calories, I think I haven't burnt that much yet for the first 10 min!
I think we worked out for about an hour plus.
After which, I met my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma) for lunch at Plaza Singapura for Jap food. I ordered Tempura Chawanmushi Set. Haiz.... though I didn't drink coke, but with this set, I may have gained thousands of calories!
Not that I am very particular, if I don't see it, I won't be bothered. haha... But looking at the amount of calories intake, I am pretty much particular.
Anyway, my day ended off after paying respect to my past Great grand mother/father.
Quickly packed my bag to get ready for gym at Fitness First, The Cathay. This is the first time I am going gym with my cell members, and mind you, 2 are aunties and there were only 2 young persons including myself.
The machines are quite good but seems like more suitable for bigger size people than me. But the good thing is that drinks and cups are provided. They have soft drinks and hot drinks - with calories indicated. Haha... To drink coke, I have to think thrice! 41 Calories, I think I haven't burnt that much yet for the first 10 min!
I think we worked out for about an hour plus.
After which, I met my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma) for lunch at Plaza Singapura for Jap food. I ordered Tempura Chawanmushi Set. Haiz.... though I didn't drink coke, but with this set, I may have gained thousands of calories!
Not that I am very particular, if I don't see it, I won't be bothered. haha... But looking at the amount of calories intake, I am pretty much particular.
Anyway, my day ended off after paying respect to my past Great grand mother/father.