Postive Reports
Well, enough complaints for the week. Now let's share the blessings of God! :>
1. Fulfilled Building Fund
2. Going for my Korea Trip in July - my leave is approved but is wiped out for the rest of the year.
3. Waiting for my payout this June
Today's prayer meet has been great and really very blessed! Pst Meng led the congregation and I think he has done very well because there are alot of new members and how he taught members to receive the H/S, listen and to sense. I think sometimes as the "older" christians, we tend to be too caught up in the daily living, that we should slow down and really commune with H/S and get used to His presence that when we are not in His presence for a day, it will be weird for us.
The presence of God was so strong, I was really touched by the love of God.
Just need to keep coming before Him like a child. We may be adults in the natural, but then whenever coming before the Father, we need to be like a child, with complete trust that we are able to meet Him face to face.
1. Fulfilled Building Fund
2. Going for my Korea Trip in July - my leave is approved but is wiped out for the rest of the year.
3. Waiting for my payout this June
Today's prayer meet has been great and really very blessed! Pst Meng led the congregation and I think he has done very well because there are alot of new members and how he taught members to receive the H/S, listen and to sense. I think sometimes as the "older" christians, we tend to be too caught up in the daily living, that we should slow down and really commune with H/S and get used to His presence that when we are not in His presence for a day, it will be weird for us.
The presence of God was so strong, I was really touched by the love of God.
Just need to keep coming before Him like a child. We may be adults in the natural, but then whenever coming before the Father, we need to be like a child, with complete trust that we are able to meet Him face to face.