Low Morale @ Work
I am just being emotional or is it a thorn? I have been pretty moodless at work these days, in fact, since last week.
Maybe it's just the transition period. Changed to a new supervisor, different working styles, different perspectives and noisier. The sitting distance is just too near, sometimes talking on the phone for too long can be a disturbance. Thank God, for Ipod! haha...
The weather has been humid, I think this really affects my mood as well. Haiz...
Have I been complaining too much lately? I think so.... How irritating! haha, talking about myself.
Maybe it's just the transition period. Changed to a new supervisor, different working styles, different perspectives and noisier. The sitting distance is just too near, sometimes talking on the phone for too long can be a disturbance. Thank God, for Ipod! haha...
The weather has been humid, I think this really affects my mood as well. Haiz...
Have I been complaining too much lately? I think so.... How irritating! haha, talking about myself.