Gracious, Ungracious

Talking about being a gracious nation, people and society. I have been taking the train for the past 2 weeks and what I see is a a group irritating and ungracious people who are inconsiderate.



Spreading out the papers to read in the train when it's already so cram, refusing to give way to outgoing and incoming passengers (when I say this it's when pple refused to step out of the train to allow people to pass through or when pple just rush in without considering there are any one getting out of the train.

And when it comes to escalator, please keep to your LEFT and stop hogging the way! Human traffic jam is caused because of inconsiderate people who just want to stand on the steps and laze there! If you will be helpful, please stand on the left so that others can make their way to work, to school or to wherever they need to rush to. When you are not in a hurry, doesn't mean that others are not! Ah yo!

And if you are really in a hurry, say EXCUSE ME - 3 syllabus - and it doesn't take much of energy and your saliva. Don't push your way through the crowd, especially in a train.

Yesterday, I almost fell because of someone's gigantic bag and she just swung it to make her way out of the train. I will really much appreciate if you could have been prudent and looked around you or at least, if you know you have a big bag, hold it in your hand and make your way out or into the train.

I really saw many ugly sides of Singaoporeans on the train compared while I was taking bus to work. Haiz!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day