What will my sexual orientation be.....

.... if I didn't know God?

When I was younger, I used to tell people I am a bi-sexual. I like both gals and guys. I have a choice to choose which gender I like. Would I end up being a lesbian if I didn't know God? Well, probably if I met someone who likes me, and I feel comfortable to be with and able to have mutual understanding with each other.

Hmmm, that was the thought I had. But I know that the correct order would be for a man and woman to be together because God didn't make Adam and Steve.

I remembered the day when my good friend told me she's attached, I was happy for her but at the same time, felt "heart-broken". I was sad because it means I'd be alone then. There's no one else whom I can really share with.

Sexual orientation is all about understanding yourself, who you are, your identity and a choice to be who you are created to be.

If people of the opposite sex disappoints us in one way or another, it really doesn't mean we should become extremists and turn wayward. It can be very tempting to just be extreme and give up, because it's always the easy way out.

It's all about restoration of the emotions and soul, and the renewal of the mind in Christ Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day