Time for revamp again
I packed my room for the whole of yesterday since 11am. My nose is almost dropping now!
I like my room now with my own self-made vanity table, and it's very much more spacious compared to the past. I was still praying and cracking over my brain for the past week on how to make room more spacious.
I was even thinking of discarding my super single bed to get a decker bed that I can put shelves under so that I can save space. I went to Ikea last Sunday just to look at beds as well as shelves that I can put by the window side. Looking at the prices, I was hesitant because I wasn't willing to spend hundreds of dollars for ONE shelf. I remember I used to be able to get cabinets or shelves at less than a $100 but it's from those neighbourhood shops without any brands. I was hunting and looking out for furniture sales that sell at this price.
But thank God, I don't have to spend on anything! :> In fact, I used to think I don't have enough shelves. Miraculously, however, I managed to find space for all my stuff to transfer all the books, notes, CDs, etc and now I have an additonal shelve - empty.
I like my room now with my own self-made vanity table, and it's very much more spacious compared to the past. I was still praying and cracking over my brain for the past week on how to make room more spacious.
I was even thinking of discarding my super single bed to get a decker bed that I can put shelves under so that I can save space. I went to Ikea last Sunday just to look at beds as well as shelves that I can put by the window side. Looking at the prices, I was hesitant because I wasn't willing to spend hundreds of dollars for ONE shelf. I remember I used to be able to get cabinets or shelves at less than a $100 but it's from those neighbourhood shops without any brands. I was hunting and looking out for furniture sales that sell at this price.
But thank God, I don't have to spend on anything! :> In fact, I used to think I don't have enough shelves. Miraculously, however, I managed to find space for all my stuff to transfer all the books, notes, CDs, etc and now I have an additonal shelve - empty.