Shameless
Something funny happened in office today.
I have a supplier who came and asked around for orders from Spinelli. So I ordered a cup of Mocha and happily, I got it and then thanked the supplier.
For a moment, I was like... "He didn't even said that it was a treat...." Hmm and I so thick-skinnedly claimed it for free! haha.... What happens if I actually have to pay for it?
Ah yo! I think I took for granted and assumed that it was a treat! I think it would have been embarrassing for him as well if he didn't intend to give a treat at all. But thank God, it was a blessing and I got it for free.
I think it's always polite to ask, "How much do I have to pay you?", than to say, "Thanks for the drink!" and get a reply, "You have to pay me $5 for it." Oops.......
I have a supplier who came and asked around for orders from Spinelli. So I ordered a cup of Mocha and happily, I got it and then thanked the supplier.
For a moment, I was like... "He didn't even said that it was a treat...." Hmm and I so thick-skinnedly claimed it for free! haha.... What happens if I actually have to pay for it?
Ah yo! I think I took for granted and assumed that it was a treat! I think it would have been embarrassing for him as well if he didn't intend to give a treat at all. But thank God, it was a blessing and I got it for free.
I think it's always polite to ask, "How much do I have to pay you?", than to say, "Thanks for the drink!" and get a reply, "You have to pay me $5 for it." Oops.......