Holding back my temper
I think nowadays, I really need to hold back on my words towards my colleague.
Sometimes I think there's a sort of communication problem because she often likes to do things her way. I won't deny that she is good with her work and she has years of experience as well. I guess she will see me as a "kid".
Sometimes she refuses to bulge and there's no way to communicate because she simply refuses to listen and often has her own reasonings. I admit that sometimes I do sound harsh with my tone as if the other person should have done his/her job better than should be. This, I must admit, which I haven't been good at it too.
Haiz.... Sometimes it's just taking a toil on me trying to communicate with her. There was a cheque which was supposed to have the mailing address changed. She didn't and told me flatly that she has sent out according to the invoice address. She make it sound like she didn't bothered even if there's a change of address.
I was so pissed. But after cooling down, i was thinking perhaps it's just that she has forgotten. I think it's forgiveable if she has forgotten because it's 1 cheque out of the several hundreds. I don't think I can remember as well with so many things on hand and in mind!
I will just take it as she has forgotten. And if so, then I will just take responsibility for my reaction. Anyway, it has always been so since we have worked together. :p
Sometimes I think there's a sort of communication problem because she often likes to do things her way. I won't deny that she is good with her work and she has years of experience as well. I guess she will see me as a "kid".
Sometimes she refuses to bulge and there's no way to communicate because she simply refuses to listen and often has her own reasonings. I admit that sometimes I do sound harsh with my tone as if the other person should have done his/her job better than should be. This, I must admit, which I haven't been good at it too.
Haiz.... Sometimes it's just taking a toil on me trying to communicate with her. There was a cheque which was supposed to have the mailing address changed. She didn't and told me flatly that she has sent out according to the invoice address. She make it sound like she didn't bothered even if there's a change of address.
I was so pissed. But after cooling down, i was thinking perhaps it's just that she has forgotten. I think it's forgiveable if she has forgotten because it's 1 cheque out of the several hundreds. I don't think I can remember as well with so many things on hand and in mind!
I will just take it as she has forgotten. And if so, then I will just take responsibility for my reaction. Anyway, it has always been so since we have worked together. :p