Bring people to me and Alpha
I told my members yesterday, if you desire to reach out to someone, there's no way that God won't bring a person to you. It's a matter of asking and desiring.
I was pretty dry up with contacts/friends to reach out to. Somehow, God just connected me with my ex-poly mate whom I have supported during her down times. I have been meeting her for dinner and movies. Shared with her alittle about the Crew ministry that church has. I hope to bring her there someday. But I have got any updates from my friend who's the core for this ministry! hmmm...
I am hoping to connect to some people. I recently got a call from a guy from Cali and he said the group of us being referred to him sounds like church friends. haha.... He's definitely right. When I went on to ask him which church he's from, I almost fainted. He doesn't even know which church he attends except that it's in Aljunied because he seldom attends. Pengz!
The word/term Christian is being badly misused these days. One calls himself/herself chrisian when he/she:
- prays as when needs blessings/help
- reads the bible whenever free or out of curiosity
- attend church once in a while or on special occasions
Christian = believer/followers of Christ. This also means there has to be a personal walk with Jesus and a relationship with Him on a daily and consistent basis.
I was pretty dry up with contacts/friends to reach out to. Somehow, God just connected me with my ex-poly mate whom I have supported during her down times. I have been meeting her for dinner and movies. Shared with her alittle about the Crew ministry that church has. I hope to bring her there someday. But I have got any updates from my friend who's the core for this ministry! hmmm...
I am hoping to connect to some people. I recently got a call from a guy from Cali and he said the group of us being referred to him sounds like church friends. haha.... He's definitely right. When I went on to ask him which church he's from, I almost fainted. He doesn't even know which church he attends except that it's in Aljunied because he seldom attends. Pengz!
The word/term Christian is being badly misused these days. One calls himself/herself chrisian when he/she:
- prays as when needs blessings/help
- reads the bible whenever free or out of curiosity
- attend church once in a while or on special occasions
Christian = believer/followers of Christ. This also means there has to be a personal walk with Jesus and a relationship with Him on a daily and consistent basis.