Praying
Many a times, when I tell myself, I want to spend time praying at a certain timing. I hardly get to achieve it.
I am either having to do some house chores or distracted by the computer. I really should learn to discipline myself.
On the way to work, I felt led by HS that I should pray half an hour in the spirit during the busiest time of my day. That is - on my way to work, lunch and home after work.
Pst Cho prays more than 3 hrs a day, I shall pray for 1.5 hrs a day. Better than the promise that I have set to pray an hour a day which I haven't achieved for the past 2months - not every day anyway.
I felt really recharged when I did that this morning. It's my first time to really concentrate while praying. Most of the times, I do pray on my journey to work. But it's more of a subconsicious thingy because my mind is always thinking through some stuff. My spirit man prays on his own, my mind operates by itself and physically, I sleep. haha.. Sounds complicated.....
But this morning, it was in spirit and in truth - both spirit and mind in one accord. This should be the way, isn't it?
I should start my half an hour for lunch now.... Adieus...
I am either having to do some house chores or distracted by the computer. I really should learn to discipline myself.
On the way to work, I felt led by HS that I should pray half an hour in the spirit during the busiest time of my day. That is - on my way to work, lunch and home after work.
Pst Cho prays more than 3 hrs a day, I shall pray for 1.5 hrs a day. Better than the promise that I have set to pray an hour a day which I haven't achieved for the past 2months - not every day anyway.
I felt really recharged when I did that this morning. It's my first time to really concentrate while praying. Most of the times, I do pray on my journey to work. But it's more of a subconsicious thingy because my mind is always thinking through some stuff. My spirit man prays on his own, my mind operates by itself and physically, I sleep. haha.. Sounds complicated.....
But this morning, it was in spirit and in truth - both spirit and mind in one accord. This should be the way, isn't it?
I should start my half an hour for lunch now.... Adieus...