Love Letters
I was browsing through a church member's blog last night. Just happened to bump into his link in Guitar4Christ while searching for chords for the latest worship song - Spirit Fall.
I was so touched. The love letters for someone he has yet to see, but so loving and sincere. Dropped a comment to encourage to be patient. Because this is the game that we are playing when it comes to our life partner, waiting for God's chosen one for each of us.
I sense the anticipation and excitement, at the same time, the weariness of waiting. But he's young, he shouldn't be too anxious about it. It's good to see godly men like him to be so ready to take up the responsbility and commitment though.
I found hope just by reading his letters. :>
There are still mature men around in church after all. Oops....
I was so touched. The love letters for someone he has yet to see, but so loving and sincere. Dropped a comment to encourage to be patient. Because this is the game that we are playing when it comes to our life partner, waiting for God's chosen one for each of us.
I sense the anticipation and excitement, at the same time, the weariness of waiting. But he's young, he shouldn't be too anxious about it. It's good to see godly men like him to be so ready to take up the responsbility and commitment though.
I found hope just by reading his letters. :>
There are still mature men around in church after all. Oops....