Let's Get Defined
For some reasons, I don't know why but I think I was simply not paying attention to what was being said to me.
I was pretty glad that there's a long weekend as I was clearing my leave. Now it has ended, and there's simply no chance to ignore or run away. Life has to go on and I have this burden to get over with things and done with it.
There's going to be many days ahead and I really seriously want things to be very defined and clear. No guessing, no thinking, no assuming, NOTHING. Put a full stop to everything.
I'd rather be slapped in the face and suffer for awhile than to be a wandering soul. I hate this kind of feeling. Detest will be the word. Whether I can handle the truth, it's for me to resolve.
I like things to be clear so I know the next step to take. So let's put a stop and move on.
I was pretty glad that there's a long weekend as I was clearing my leave. Now it has ended, and there's simply no chance to ignore or run away. Life has to go on and I have this burden to get over with things and done with it.
There's going to be many days ahead and I really seriously want things to be very defined and clear. No guessing, no thinking, no assuming, NOTHING. Put a full stop to everything.
I'd rather be slapped in the face and suffer for awhile than to be a wandering soul. I hate this kind of feeling. Detest will be the word. Whether I can handle the truth, it's for me to resolve.
I like things to be clear so I know the next step to take. So let's put a stop and move on.