Haiz.....

I feel alot of pressure these days... spiritual attack? Perhaps.....

I am beginning to doubt myself, beginning to question my mindset, beginning to want to give up even when I haven't tried.

Yet, I don't want to give up just like this without even trying and fighting the battle. I just need to settle this weekend and really begin to pray for the direction for the coming months.

Mentally I am drained, emotionally I am drained, physically still ok as I have always been a strong person, spiritually?? - I am lost as I am being challenged with my values and conviction about leadership, about building lives, etc.

There are many areas that I have to work out. I have very good members and sometimes, I just feel that they have much more to teach me about than I have to give to them. How do I lead them from point A to point B - a higher level and closer to their calling?

My leader told me if God has placed them under me, there must be a reason. There must be something that I can give or help them with.

I need to hang on for this week before deciding if this is for me. With these distractions, stress and things that have happened, I don't want to be hasty about my decision/choice.

But I must do admit that I probably haven't done much to tighten the bond and make things clear for the group. How I want the unity within the members and what do we want to achieve as a family/team. I am really not the leadership type and to lead, it takes to move a mountain. Perhaps this is also why I feel the stretch of having to handle people.

I really feel like giving up. In fact, I felt half the battle is already lost when I have this in mind. I just can't help feeling defeated at this moment in time. Everything that I do or don't do is wrong, there's a order to follow which I often neglect.

Why is it so hard? It's supposed to be easy when you lean on Jesus, isn't it so? HAIZ.............

Faith requires action........ ACTION.... takes conviction.... CONVICTION.... takes boldness... Boldness.... takes courage...COURAGE....takes the strength of the Holy Spirit.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day