Flu.....
Not just any kind of flu but stomach flu! I was alright when I reach office until 10+ when I start having the runs.
I was hoping it to be just normal cramp but somehow, I suspected that I might be having stomach flu. I can take any kind of pain except for stomachache and headache. I can sleep the whole day just by having with one of these.
I guess I wasn't already feeling from well since Friday. I had been having heavy spells since Friday evening and even for yesterday, I reached church at 945am! I was supposed to report for choir at 815am - 1.5hrs late!
But it's good that I have half a day MC today, I was contemplating to take leave away from work so that I can have a day for myself and rest. I want to go on a trip soon.
So many things I wanna do. Save, Travel, Missions, Fulfill BF, Study, Learn a skill.
I was very blessed by last week's CG message, talking about the sacrifice of praise. What spoke to me most is Psalms 23 and the part about restoration of the soul. I think God is doing a restoration of my soul, my first love for Him. The sermon by Pst Tan on Sunday was very good too. Procrastination really kills your dream or what you want to do in your life and what you want to do for the kingdom of God.
The fire of the first love, the humility of the heart, the privilege of serving the King of Kings, simple childlike faith in the Word and power of the Holy Spirit, trust without yeast as you obey the Word of God and when you step out in faith.
I was hoping it to be just normal cramp but somehow, I suspected that I might be having stomach flu. I can take any kind of pain except for stomachache and headache. I can sleep the whole day just by having with one of these.
I guess I wasn't already feeling from well since Friday. I had been having heavy spells since Friday evening and even for yesterday, I reached church at 945am! I was supposed to report for choir at 815am - 1.5hrs late!
But it's good that I have half a day MC today, I was contemplating to take leave away from work so that I can have a day for myself and rest. I want to go on a trip soon.
So many things I wanna do. Save, Travel, Missions, Fulfill BF, Study, Learn a skill.
I was very blessed by last week's CG message, talking about the sacrifice of praise. What spoke to me most is Psalms 23 and the part about restoration of the soul. I think God is doing a restoration of my soul, my first love for Him. The sermon by Pst Tan on Sunday was very good too. Procrastination really kills your dream or what you want to do in your life and what you want to do for the kingdom of God.
The fire of the first love, the humility of the heart, the privilege of serving the King of Kings, simple childlike faith in the Word and power of the Holy Spirit, trust without yeast as you obey the Word of God and when you step out in faith.