Sunken Heart

hmmmmm Got a not-very-good news an hr ago.... that a friend's mum passed away....

I have been concerned in my heart but never really did anything. Except to visit and pray for her whenever my other friends plan a visitation. I had sensed that her mum may not make it through, and I was burdened. I was very concerned with her salvation because I know that's the heart of my friend.

Every believer will want their loved ones to be saved so that they can gather together in the Father's house to rejoice and be reunited.

I don't think that we haven't done enough though I will say sometimes people are plain passive. Will a little more urgency help? I think God has His plans. Even if we do passionately share with her mum, and do we possible can, it's still free will.

In the past, I'd have felt helpless and condemn myself, feel that why can't I do something for these people? But through the years as a Christian, I have learnt that it's not me who changes or MAKE someone to accept Christ. But it's the Holy Spirit's job to convict the other party, and it's the person's choice.

But talking about my friend's mum, it's definitely sad. It's the FIRST time I have a personal's friend's mum to pass away. I just pray that her mum has accepted the Lord quietly on her own and that it was her pride to stop her from admitting. Sometimes old people just tend to have too much ego, and I pray that it is so in this case.

My mind swirling still from the news, it's like my own mum has gone away (choy!). Oh God, I just pray that all parents of the members' will be saved as we do our part.

Have we done our best in this particular situation? Maybe and maybe not...... To me, prayer is a form of supporting, and occasional concern. We help to plant the seed, ultimately it's the family member and also the person's choice.

Prayer is a powerful weapon. It can make or break whatever you want to.

My chest is still tight and my heart is still in a shrunken state. I can feel my heart curl up tightly with this news.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day