Mini Prayer Meet

I had a mini prayer meet at my house just now with 2 of my cg sisters. We had a short 5 min worship, hmm I wonder if we made noise in heaven or it's a heavenly tune.

I am tone deaf + another member that's a real beautiful noise that we made! I think it's good and we sang in the spirit for awhile and then I start to head start the prayer. I really asked God to take over the mini prayer meet, because I know I cannot do it with my own natural strength.

Thank God, everything went well. First started by praying for one another, then on to the friends for tomorrow's 小年。 It was like a spiritual warfare when we prayed and can sense that Holy Spirit was leading the entire flow. Thank God!After prayer, we shared a little about the supernatural realm, about how real the forces of the devil and the power of God is.

One of them was sharing how she stood strong when her husband left her and the kids due to his infidelity. It just occurred to me that when you have been through the darkest moment in your life, there's nothing too difficult that you can't overcome the daily obstacles in life.

This is what God has been speaking to me too. Emotions may swing, experiences can build or tear but where do I stand? I have been through 5 years of demonic depression with suicidal thoughts, there's nothing that I cannot withstand or overcome. Though it took me awhile last year to recover and be back on track.

It's really important to guard your mind (thoughts) and your heart (emotions) because they can be your tools to victory or defeat, depending on whose hands they are being placed. And this comes from your choice and also your walk with God.

Thinking back end 2005 and early 2006, I really didn't spend quality time with God and when things happen, it just took me off guard and overwhelm me when everything hit me at one go. I just crumpled.

I really thank God for the friends who have either openly cared or silently cared for me - the simple gestures. Though when I am down, I tend to be rebellious or unappreciative but deep in my heart, I do know that they care for me.

It's quite typical of a "S" person like me to run away and want to be alone, want to "nua". haha... In fact I am very "nua" even after "recovering" I am still nua. Ah yo!!! I think if I were to have more weight on me, I would look like a marshmallow! haha...

Anyway it was a good time of sharing how each of us overcome our past, we have thus walked this far, there's no reason why we can't walk farther.........

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day