A looooooong walk home

Met up with my friend at Vivo to have dinner and watched 27 Dresses. It was pretty interesting though there was nothing new to the story line. A pretty light-hearted show for my heavy heart after a talk with a friend on MSN.

I wanted to take NR6 home. I waited till 1145pm till I realised NR buses only operate on weekends!!!! Thank God, there was the last 100 bus to Serangoon. It took me an hour to reach and to realise that there were no more buses back home!! Urghhhhhhhh...

I was contemplating to take cab or to walk, I chose the latter. I am a "Naturalist". (you will find out more if you have read the Purpose-Driven Life). I was praying to God, lifting up my heavy heart, my broken emotions, disappointment and hurt to Him. As I walked, I felt His love and assurance. Teared a little... I was praying for the singles, my mum, my leader, friends, etc. I was praying, binding and loosing what was needed to be. I just felt so touched by God's presence as I walked on.

Finally, reached home at 115am! The only time I really have quality time with God is while I am alone and walking.

I remembered whenever I was down, I used to walk from AMK Station back home. Surprisingly, I only need 20min compared to the half hour I took last nite. Or is it because I am older now?? Hmmmm...

It's time to grow up. While I was packing, I saw a 2004 Planner and looked through what I did for each day of that year. At that age, I was pretty much blinded by the cares of this world. And somehow, I felt that, no, this year should not be the same.

Be focused! I am entering into a new place, a new way, a new call, a renewed life.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day