Dear Lord Jesus....

Dear Lord Jesus,
Please bless all my friends in my life. Let not one be lost in the wilderness but let all come to You and experience You.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Please encourage those who needs encouragement. Let your love surround those who are broken-hearted.

Dear Lord Jesus,
You have told me to encourage a friend and if I didn't, please forgive me. I thank you for the person who encourage on my behalf.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for not allowing any one of your sheeps be lost or stolen, that You are our shepherd who watches over us unceasingly.

Dear Lord Jesus,
if I have made Korean shows the Lord of my life, I am sorry. Help me to exercise self-control and discipline. :)

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for the special favor at work with my colleagues and boss.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for the "someone out there" when I needed. My heart is filled with gratitude beyond words. May I be the "someone out there'" as well for others.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for my beloved leader, may you meet her every needs - emotional, physical, mental, financial, spiritual!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day