An abstract from someone's blog:

"If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me."

....... Like Peter, i was asked by God 3 times, will i ever walk out on Him? When He had asked that, He reminded me of all those friends who left. Similar to those renewing their wedding vows, i repeated to God & myself that i will never walk out in Him. As i said that, my faith began to raise again & my hope is to encourage others not to give up as well.

I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to
choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now,
my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and
effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do
whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with
whatever I have to try to make a difference. (Jimmy Carter)

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day