Tuesday...

It's the 3rd week of 2008 now. Has been trying to stay focus and keep to my goals for 2008 but then doesn't seem to be making much progression. It's also about choice and decision.

I gotta discipline myself. DISCIPLINE - it's hard for me because most of the time I just base on my moods and emotions to do what I want.

But yesterday was good, I managed to spend some time to play my guitar, worship alittle, read my bible to catch up on the bible reading program, did up the CG prayer list, packed alittle and finally head off to Bishan to meet my friend.

Well I will say it was quite a fruitful day.

Sunday's message helped me to refocus a part of my emotions, going right back on track though sometimes the devil hit me again. But thank God, I am more mature to exert authority over my emotions. Not to suppress or repress. Honestly speaking, still alittle sad but well, I was reminded of a prayer I made. Perhaps it was an answer which I couldn't handle.

But I do appreciate the friendship that has developed, it's just that things evolved too sudden and time is needed for things to settle down.

Well, it's Tuesday.... 22nd Jan 2008. I will mark this day and to move on henceforth. I have many days ahead of me that I need to live fully.

I am pretty excited about the China students and they are coming for "Xiao Nian" next Sat! :> I really love to do missions if I can afford and have the time. I used to think of giving up everything and just do missions when I was younger. There wasn't much to worry about since I was young.

But now, I have to think of finances, career and family. But honestly, I am not very much concerned about career and family, I can just quit and trust that God will take care of my family. Only thing is that I will have to face many criticisms for doing so.

Finances is a HUGE concern. No $$, No missions. How to support the ministry without $$? God will provide definitely but God has also given me the common sense that I will need abit of savings for travel expenses. Unless I am some famous Pastor and someone will sponsor me! haha... That'd be best!

I want to attend Word of Life too..... I think I mentioned at least twice in this 2 weeks liao.... I have been thinking about even more so after the sharing with my friend about my trip to Israel in 2005.

I very much want to be equipped practically. I am a visual person but not an imaginery person. So whatever I can't see, it will just be a mere theory to me. I get very excited to put into practice the signs and wonders mentioned in the Bible. Yet, without seeing, I lack the confidence aka faith to exercise the spiritual gifts except for prophesy, word of knowledge or encouragement.

Hmmmm.... how, how? Will God sponsor me yet again since He sponsored me for SOT and Israel trip?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day