Taking opportunities and making the right choice
Met up with a friend today. Finally I have found someone who can help me save on my premiums! But then, I will have to do more research before I can make decision.As usual, we will share and fellowship after going through financial planning. It has always been a great time to share with this friend.
Interestingly, today we talked about relationships and the brothers church, the current symptoms in church.
I was sharing with him about non believers guys that I have met last Sat at a friend's wedding. Just commenting about how different guys from the world and church. He has heard many sisters in church "complaining" about the guys in church as well.
You cannot have best of both worlds though sometimes I thought how good it is if certain virtues can be a part of the guys in church. The boldness and confidence.
He was also sharing with me about the brothers he knows having the incorrect notion about relationship and marriage, even for the calling of their lives.
It's just so sad. I think we really need to pray for the men of this nation. The 2 of us were reminded of what Pastor preached before: The devil attacks the man, family weakens, the church weakens. The order of God is for the men to be the head, not the women. But it's just sad that the deception which has reversed the order over the years.
Really need to pray for God to turn things around before the devil weakens and destroys the families and church.
He also shared that many brothers he knows don't have the confidence to hold a conversation with the girl that they like and I thought only the females of my generation were like that. He's often asked to tag along as favor to the brothers. Haiz! It's so funny when he shared.
Because he's an I, it's easy for him to hold a conversation and take over the limelight. Poor guys who ask him to tag along... haha...