Take me to the place where I belong

Dear Lord,

Take me to the place where I belong, where I can know myself. Understand myself. Where I can look at things from another perspective and angle. Where I don't trap myself and get stuck in a pinhole.

I wish I have wings to fly where I want to, freely. I want to be free from the mundane things of this world without becoming a nun. Where the truth hurts but will set me free.

Where your hands are outstretched daily towards me, that I can freely run to Your embrace of unconditional love. Where the love of the heavenly Father fill the unmet hearts the earthly father cannot fulfill.

Where there's overflowing of love so that one need not find a Man to fill the gap that's like a never ending pit.

Let there be an eternal hope that will not fail, keeping my eyes focused on the future You have for me. The present is not everything that You have prepared for me, but You have prepared me for a greater future and purpose.

As I come before You daily, a humbled child once full of pride, You will uphold me and not let me down. I will daily lift my hands to worship the Lord God, who never once will think otherwise of me, my potential and weaknesses. Let my confidence be founded upon You, Your love and Your Living word.

My heart will rest in Your peace, as I enter into faith, hope and love. A love with wisdom and godly trust that will keep me from falling.

The perfect love that will cast out all fears and cover a multitude of sins towards me, and I towards others.

Thank You , Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day