Many Blessings and Memories of 2007

2007 started quite badly for me, I would say. I entered the year badly because I lost the meaning and purpose of life end of 2006. Everything was blurred, and I can't see the light before me.

When I managed to pick myself a little after entering into 2007, my mum fell ill and then there were pressures from CG and also disappointments in the areas of relationship. I withdrew from everything and every one else. But I guess God has a plan for me when Pst Derek was preaching about coming back to God if you are hiding away, withdrawing away, that I can give him my disappointments for new appointments. I felt that day God delivered from the spirit of heaviness and oppression.

Also during the 2nd half of the year, I really want to thank God for friends who are there for me, the "someone" out there. The opportunities to also know an ex-member better, I enjoyed the fellowships.

Not only that, God connected me back to 2 of my friends - Sec and Pri. I really hope to be able to reach out to them - a back slider and a U2 perhaps.

As the year comes to an end, it seems to be even better.SmileyCentral.com For the month of Dec, I was so excited to have a team of church leaders to carol in my company! The first ever! I have always hoped to be able to do something controversial, to have someone to help me to reach out to colleagues. I mean though the people may not be paying much attention to us, I just want to believe that the atmosphere is being changed and that something is happening in the spiritual realm.

After which we also caroled at Eaton Hall, which is housing about probably 200+ Chinese students who are scholars from China! It was tremendous and about 166 of them came for X'mas @ Chang's on 24th. About 70 of them came back again last Sunday! we brought them to East Coast. It's so good to be able to impact lives together with my fellow church friends.

I guess I am never one who's able to work alone, I need someone, a companion to work together with.

I am so excited about the Chinese students but it's one thing to be excited and another to really stay focused and to persevere on to contain these people.

New Year's eve is great too! Had a very healthy steamboat at a friend's place, photos, Red wine, video shooting, movie marathon SmileyCentral.com and sleeping till 3pm today!

I am really grateful to God for Cindy's love and patience, Esther's support, Aaron's friendship and the fellowship of Audrey and James, the listening ear of Ah Ca, many many others. I think no words can express the gratitude and thankfulness. Except for the prayers for them. SmileyCentral.com

Today is the first day of 2008! SmileyCentral.com
I hope that I will yield to the Holy Spirit more and more and to decide to change, transit from Tradition to transformation. The ability to lead change will determine how successful I am in life.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day