Many are called Few are chosen

Matthew 14
v.28 - Then Peter called to Him,"Lord, if it's really You, tell me to come to You, walking on the water."
v.29 - "Yes,come," Jesus said. So Peter went over the other side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.
v.30 - But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. "Save me,Lord!" he shouted.
v.31 - Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. "You have so little faith,"said Jesus. "Why did you doubt me?"


Quite a typical story of me since the days of my youth. So many times, I will really love to do something for the Lord so much so that if I didn't succeed or if I failed, I'd feel very discouraged and felt I am not good enough to serve Him. It's the game the devil loves to play with me.

Another trick he will use on me is my emotions. I get discouraged easily, fearful easily, doubt easily, back out and give up easily. It's all about the level of confidence I have for myself and the hands of God.

Yea, many a times I doubt that God is there for me especially when I cannot see His hands at all. Though I have asked for Him to call me, I often can't see Him beside me. I know God is faithful and He never leaves me, nor forsake me. I just need revelation and conviction - to place the confidence upon His word which is Yes and Amen.

With the new structure coming along and a few mature members in my hands, I am quite at a lost and honestly speaking I am quite afraid of letting God and my leader down again. Yet, I need to remind myself that I am not preparing myself for failure nor does God expects me to be "gung-ho", it just the simple obedience, faithfulness and love for people.

Holy Spirit, please bring to remembrance the promises of God and encouragements given to me whenever needed. PLEASE! Thank you so muchieeeeeeeeeee!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day