Magician to be
My brother has been showing off his card skills to me but it's really amazing how he did the tricks!
If I were younger and he's not my bro, I will really fall in love with my bro! haha.. Humorous, willing to learn, knows what he wants in life, always planning, learning new skills and knowledge, has both motor and driving license, has his own bike and intends to buy his own car soon. And he's RICH! He has everything that he needs and buys for everything that he wants. Going to Jordan for attachment next year so that he can travel around Middle East, I might just forsake my dreams to travel just to follow him next year, save on accommodation. hehe...
My brother --- the best and most eligible guy I have ever known.
I think he can really "trick" the girls with his magical card skills. Wonder how he does it! Very impressed by what he has shown me. Awaiting for more tricks to come tonight. :)
I intend to learn a new skill or take up a short course as well. But that will be 2nd quarter until I have cleared the installment I have paying and building fund! I heard that my increment has been approved, but it may not be the full amount I have requested for because of the regional's budget constraint. Oh God, grace grace!
I really hope that I can have the amount I have asked for, then life would be easier and better.
I want to either learn a new language which most would have guessed which is it, perhaps learning how to play keyboard or maybe both in this year. Sees how it goes.
I am hoping to perhaps go for trips this year too. But then again, it doesn't really seem likely to happen unless there's a miracle.
But Pst Ulf did say that it's sad to live for provisional miracles because God has given exceedingly, abundantly for our lives. To have provisional miracles means that we are lacking in something, probably we have not prayed and worked our ways for things in life.
To pray is one thing, to pay and makes sacrifices for what you have prayed is another. When we pray, God opens the way but are we willing to take the narrow way of life? It calls for discipline and this is an area I really have to work on - self-control.
Let's stay focus!
If I were younger and he's not my bro, I will really fall in love with my bro! haha.. Humorous, willing to learn, knows what he wants in life, always planning, learning new skills and knowledge, has both motor and driving license, has his own bike and intends to buy his own car soon. And he's RICH! He has everything that he needs and buys for everything that he wants. Going to Jordan for attachment next year so that he can travel around Middle East, I might just forsake my dreams to travel just to follow him next year, save on accommodation. hehe...
My brother --- the best and most eligible guy I have ever known.
I think he can really "trick" the girls with his magical card skills. Wonder how he does it! Very impressed by what he has shown me. Awaiting for more tricks to come tonight. :)
I intend to learn a new skill or take up a short course as well. But that will be 2nd quarter until I have cleared the installment I have paying and building fund! I heard that my increment has been approved, but it may not be the full amount I have requested for because of the regional's budget constraint. Oh God, grace grace!
I really hope that I can have the amount I have asked for, then life would be easier and better.
I want to either learn a new language which most would have guessed which is it, perhaps learning how to play keyboard or maybe both in this year. Sees how it goes.
I am hoping to perhaps go for trips this year too. But then again, it doesn't really seem likely to happen unless there's a miracle.
But Pst Ulf did say that it's sad to live for provisional miracles because God has given exceedingly, abundantly for our lives. To have provisional miracles means that we are lacking in something, probably we have not prayed and worked our ways for things in life.
To pray is one thing, to pay and makes sacrifices for what you have prayed is another. When we pray, God opens the way but are we willing to take the narrow way of life? It calls for discipline and this is an area I really have to work on - self-control.
Let's stay focus!