Living life carelessly
I think I have been living a careless life, not really putting my time to good use. Time used to be very important to me in the past, I never liked to waste time on useless stuff. But I am going against my personal principle since last year.
I don't mean totally wasting my time, but I think 80% of my time was spent on drama series. I used to spend time reading, surfing the net, chatting with friends, go out for movies, read the bible, play my guitar.
We are all accountable to God for our careless living - stewardship of time.
It's all about discipline, the other older I grow, the less disciplined I am. I used to dislike my parents, because I felt the older they grow, the more unwise decisions they make. Now I feel like this cycle seems to be revolving in my life too! What a curse, I thought.
But then I remember reading Pst Ulf book that when we are saved by Jesus, our lineage changes. I really don't wanna become an unwise person. As a person grow older, I feel he should be wiser with the life experiences and mistakes learnt.
I don't mean totally wasting my time, but I think 80% of my time was spent on drama series. I used to spend time reading, surfing the net, chatting with friends, go out for movies, read the bible, play my guitar.
We are all accountable to God for our careless living - stewardship of time.
It's all about discipline, the other older I grow, the less disciplined I am. I used to dislike my parents, because I felt the older they grow, the more unwise decisions they make. Now I feel like this cycle seems to be revolving in my life too! What a curse, I thought.
But then I remember reading Pst Ulf book that when we are saved by Jesus, our lineage changes. I really don't wanna become an unwise person. As a person grow older, I feel he should be wiser with the life experiences and mistakes learnt.