Learning to take things easy

Once I get serious into something, it's never really easy for me to give it up. I think it's time for me to learn to take things easy.

I was sharing with a friend about how ridiculous I feel about my emotions. At least someone tells me it's normal for me to feel this way so I don't feel that there's something wrong with me. I think I really need a sister. Through my years, I have been too independent, tom-boyish and always mix better with guys. Even for my female cousins, both paternal and maternal, we are at least 8 years apart. So there's never really a sister in the family whom I can share with. Though I get along well with my male cousins and friends, there are things which a sister can never really share - EMOTIONS. Don't think they will ever understand.

Even for myself, I don't understand my own emotions until another female counterpart confirms that it is normal. I think it's good to have another sister whom I can share with.

It's not that I want to feel this way and withdraw, but it's just that I really don't know how to handle. I need a break and I am glad I have half a day today just to be alone.

I really need a break, a new environment to get away from things. HAIZ! It's never easy to get my emotions stirred but when it does, I just don't know how to handle. Really need to learn how to take things easy, be easy-going and to trust that God will turn things around.
__________________________________________________________
Just heard from a good friend of mine that he may want to go to another church. So sad! :(
It's not easy to have a good friend in life. Yes, he doesn't need to be in the same church for us to be good friends still but then, just knowing that we are both in the same church is good enough for me.

It has been 3 years since we lead our own spiritual lives. We were close in the past. Prayer buddies, same school, same church and came over to this current church together, grounded in the same cg together. Everything was together, but as I grew older, I get used to being away from each other in different Cgs.

He has changed alot in the last few years. We used to be able to share about almost everything but now, we simply have different views and perceptions of how we look at things.I just felt that he's too bound by past disappointments and hurts but he always said it's in the past. It doesn't matter. However, I felt that he's suppressing or even repressing whatever that has/had happened. But he denies that he's even affected by the past - "What's past is the past, no point thinking about, just like it be." It'd be best if he really thinks it this way and really let it go.

His entire attitude and perspective has become so enclosed which I don't think he sees or realises it. SAD! SAD! SAD! =(

Really need to keep him in prayer and I just hope that he will listen to the voice of God instead of his or the devil's voice. I love him as my very good friend, almost a decade liao since my youth.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day