Is age catching or it's just lack of exercise?

Had a very fun outing today with the choir members. It has been a long, long time since I had participated in station games. I love playing games especially obstacles and station games because of the challenges and team building.

I had very great and young members. Full of ideas and also "bo liao" fun because of the age gap but I'd probably enjoyed more of the "bo liao"-ness if I were at their age.

Anyway, our team won the "Best cheer leading" team! :>

A few of the ICs were thrown into the sea after the entire event. I think the event lasted 2 hours or more. I am having backache now, even my legs are wobbling. Haiz! Is it age or is it just lack of exercise? I had to ask my bro to massage my back for me, it's just too aching for me.

I can't wait to get hold of the photos we took today.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Pst preached a very good message today. Even though he prayed for the leaders but I felt the anointing and the power of Holy Spirit over me. This is a message for me before I slip away yet again with all the negative thoughts running through my mind.

It's not what people say and do/not do to me, it's knowing my stand and position in Christ. It's a message that I need to hear over and over again. I know God is speaking to me in an area. Hmmm maybe 2 areas.

Area of focus and area of the heart. Why I always lack focus, it's because I lack of the confidence to finish through and accomplish a task and thus, I often get distracted and go off course.

Area of the heart - always have to act confidence when I am not at all. I am very, very insecure when it comes to people relation. To open myself up to another person means that I really trust that person. It's not that I am not gracious but it's just that I am just too insecure to trust.

It's very easy for me to pull all the way back once I lose the trust. It's something that I struggle for many years though it's much better now. Now that I open up myself, but when I feel the rejection or the betrayal, very immediately, I will step away. The hurt or rejection stays with me a very long time.

It takes great confidence, great effort and energy for me to trust another person. I guess God has answered my question of what does it really mean to put my trust and confidence in Him. I can trust others but my ultimate trust is knowing that He is a part of the friendships that I have and also a part of every areas of my life.

Though it may seem that I am living alone every day, but Jesus is there beside me.

It's time to rebuild that altar, the secret place where no one can come in except for the Lord.



GOD OF MY YOUTH I REMEMBER
YOUR CALL ON MY LIFE TOOK ME O'ER
YOUR LOVE HAS SEEN ME THROUGH ALL MY DAYS
I STAND HERE BY YOUR GRACE

ON THIS ALTAR I'VE WRITTEN MY LIFE
TELLS OF THE STORY I HAVE WITH YOU MY LORD
I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW

GOD OF MY FOREVER
AND FOREVER I'M WITH YOU
MY LIFE IS SAVED WITH A PRICE
YOUR SACRIFICE REDEEMED MY SOUL

GOD OF MY FOREVER
AND FOREVER I WILL SING
MY GREATEST HONOR WILL ALWAYS BE
TO SERVE MY LORD AND KING


GOD OF MY ALL I'VE SURRENDERED
MY HEART FINDS ITS REST IN YOUR WORD
PRAISES WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO SHOW
HOW MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS GROWN

NOTHING MATTERS WHEN YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
IN THE END JUST TO HEAR YOU SAY “WELL DONE”
BOWING BEFORE YOUR THRONE

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day