Free tuition

I am giving free tuition from this week onwards. Not to any students but to my mum!

I really cannot take it any more, as the days past she's behaving more like a kid. Often asking simple questions like, Can she/should she/Like this or like that/This one first or that one first?/ do this first or do that first?/

HAIZ!

I am soooooooo angry and getting very impatient. I decided to give her tuition. I told her that I am going to buy assessment books for her to exercise her BRAIN! Since young, she has never liked to use her brains, so she didn't like to study and never did pass her PSLE.

I am actually quite tired. She's my mum, but since my youth, I feel like I am more like her mum. But then the cho bor mum, haha... She still fulfill her duties as my mum definitely- household chores though I used to do every weekend when I was a student. And not forgetting that she's the one who gave birth to me of course.

It doesn't really help though her time in IMH keeps her occupied. The environment is bad, I feel. When I said I need to give her tuition like a kid because she's not using her brain, that's why it's failing. She laughed - this to me shows that she knows what is wrong with her but she just didn't want to anything about it. I had to do something then.

Maybe it's because I am often the one giving instructions at home - mum and bro when he was young - I find it had to be instructed and controlled by others. It's really bad. I feel like a little tyrant. I like to have the freedom to do what I want and what I like but it's not like this in the Kingdom of God.

In KOG, it's all about discipline, one body, one army, one vision, one goal in unity. I have been to trained to be independent and individual for a quarter of my life.

Sometimes, I want a shoulder to lean on too. Just like the song:Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, everyone needs a friend to rely on.

Well, it's just a phase of life every one needs to go through.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day