Filled with excitement
On my way to Sentosa, I was sharing with a friend about my Israel trip in 2005.
The more I share, the more I remembered about my trip. The more I remember, the more excited I became. There was such joy overflowing just sharing with her about my trip. It was a really amazing trip now that I reminisce about it. It's a lifetime trip which one should never miss the opportunity.
I just love to talk about my trip in Israel, I will say I can remember almost 90% of my trip. It's once of the best and most memorable trip I have ever had to be so close to Jesus.
The bible talks about the road to cruxificion - the road of Dolorosa. It's so easy to read the bible about Jesus carrying the cross, being whipped and tortured. But having walked through Dolorosa, I can tell you that it's a long, winding road. Without the cross, you can feel the strain of walking through the entire 12 stations if I didn't remember wrongly or could be more. It's not easy because it's not a straight road at all! There are upslopes and down slopes and the floor it's not the normal pavement but it's an uneven pavement. If you accidentally fall, you can be sure to get disfigured at your knees for at least a few weeks.
Just imagine, Jesus carrying the cross through the 12 stations, being whipped and having to go up slope and down slope. You can really feel the pain and agony of the cross He was carrying for the weight of our sins. It's such a powerful visual impact to see with your naked eyes!
Anyway, i shared with her more than this. There are many, many more facts, sciences and spiritual truths that I have learnt in my trip. It's awesome and amazing!
There's just never ending stories to Israel. I want to go back again if I can, if God allows or rather God provides. In fact, He provided for my trip in 2005.
I want to go back again........... I wouldn't mind attending Word of Life there but then, I don't think it's the timing yet.
The more I share, the more I remembered about my trip. The more I remember, the more excited I became. There was such joy overflowing just sharing with her about my trip. It was a really amazing trip now that I reminisce about it. It's a lifetime trip which one should never miss the opportunity.
I just love to talk about my trip in Israel, I will say I can remember almost 90% of my trip. It's once of the best and most memorable trip I have ever had to be so close to Jesus.
The bible talks about the road to cruxificion - the road of Dolorosa. It's so easy to read the bible about Jesus carrying the cross, being whipped and tortured. But having walked through Dolorosa, I can tell you that it's a long, winding road. Without the cross, you can feel the strain of walking through the entire 12 stations if I didn't remember wrongly or could be more. It's not easy because it's not a straight road at all! There are upslopes and down slopes and the floor it's not the normal pavement but it's an uneven pavement. If you accidentally fall, you can be sure to get disfigured at your knees for at least a few weeks.
Just imagine, Jesus carrying the cross through the 12 stations, being whipped and having to go up slope and down slope. You can really feel the pain and agony of the cross He was carrying for the weight of our sins. It's such a powerful visual impact to see with your naked eyes!
Anyway, i shared with her more than this. There are many, many more facts, sciences and spiritual truths that I have learnt in my trip. It's awesome and amazing!
There's just never ending stories to Israel. I want to go back again if I can, if God allows or rather God provides. In fact, He provided for my trip in 2005.
I want to go back again........... I wouldn't mind attending Word of Life there but then, I don't think it's the timing yet.