Fall In This Place



Take me to that place lord
Where there's nothing else but me and you
Longing for you presence
I know that you're callin me to you

Here i stand
I long for your embrace
Nothing else
Could ever take your place

Come holy spirit, fall in this place
I need more and more of you
Fill me again with the pow'r of your spirit
Lord i'm crying out for more and more of you

(Verse Again)

Lord i'm crying out for more and more of you
ooo (x2)


Come holy spirit, fall in this place
I need more and more of you
Fill me again with the pow'r of your spirit
Lord i'm crying out for more (x2)

Lord i'm crying out for more and more
Lord i'm crying out for more and more of you

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day