200 Pounds Beauty again...
I watched 200 Pounds Beauty for the 2nd time. Is having confidence in yourself really everything? Realistically, I don't really think so. Yes, Confidence definitely brings you to where you want to go, your destination.
I always feel the FIRST impression counts. No one looks at your confidence until they know you. The first step of others looking at you, is the first 3 seconds of meeting. You capture the attention, the connection carries on. You don't capture the the attention, the connection ends there and then.
This is basically my view of the world I live in.
It takes bravery to be who Hanna (하나) is, being herself to admit that she 's the big, gigantic, obese backup vocalist. There's nothing wrong with being big, until society says so. Many a times, I feel that many of us live in the expectations or standards that society has set upon us. Or maybe it's myself?
But God (하늘님) works in a different way, if we believe and continue to hope and do what we can within our ability.
I always feel the FIRST impression counts. No one looks at your confidence until they know you. The first step of others looking at you, is the first 3 seconds of meeting. You capture the attention, the connection carries on. You don't capture the the attention, the connection ends there and then.
This is basically my view of the world I live in.
It takes bravery to be who Hanna (하나) is, being herself to admit that she 's the big, gigantic, obese backup vocalist. There's nothing wrong with being big, until society says so. Many a times, I feel that many of us live in the expectations or standards that society has set upon us. Or maybe it's myself?
But God (하늘님) works in a different way, if we believe and continue to hope and do what we can within our ability.
