X'mas Shopping
Did my X'mas shopping in just 1 weekend - Saturday. I met my friend at 4pm and shopped till 830pm, with dinner in between of course!
Quite satisfied that I have got what I want but then the presents are ordinary. I had to get birthday presents as well for 4 of their birthdays this month! I hope they do like what they are going to get.
Bought some stuff for the sisters as well, now left brothers. I have problems getting gift for guys. Feel that they are more fussy and picky than the gals. If you get some fanciful accessories, 95% chance is that the gals will use them. If I get a shirt or some other stuff for the guys, I think about 70% chance they will use unless it's something expensive.
Perhaps my mindset is wrong.
Now, now, what should I get for my good friend? Might as well ask him directly. haha... Probably should meet him up on Thu or next week after closing.
Quite satisfied that I have got what I want but then the presents are ordinary. I had to get birthday presents as well for 4 of their birthdays this month! I hope they do like what they are going to get.
Bought some stuff for the sisters as well, now left brothers. I have problems getting gift for guys. Feel that they are more fussy and picky than the gals. If you get some fanciful accessories, 95% chance is that the gals will use them. If I get a shirt or some other stuff for the guys, I think about 70% chance they will use unless it's something expensive.
Perhaps my mindset is wrong.
Now, now, what should I get for my good friend? Might as well ask him directly. haha... Probably should meet him up on Thu or next week after closing.