Thank You Jesus
It's so amazing how walking in the spirit can be so much fun. I was just thinking that God is faithful though I am faithless. So many times, I just run away from what I am called to do. But now I learn that when I want to give up, I should go to Him and rely on Him.
Recently, I am trying to figure things out. I think my emotions abit out of order again, maybe it's delayed anger. I just find myself being ridiculous, perhaps it's because of the past experience. I need to cut that off because I don't to carry it with me, affecting the relationship I have with people.
It's X'mas time, need to fast more. But it's not only about that. it's also the heart attitude - the desire to see my friends coming to know Christ, joining us in the X'mas celebration. It should be a consistent lifestyle.
I want to step into the marketplace but I think it's not the season yet. Start with a small beginning, ie be faithful in what is little and more will be given.