Meeting Ups
I heard this song in the taxi on my way home. I have never heard of this song before and yet, my friend can tell me this was during her sec sch years!!!
I think I am always like watching TV/Movies, going out to ECP with my friends at that time, I hardly ever listened to any music!
Sometimes it's quite hard to organise meet-ups nowadays with the hectic schedule that every one has. Just today, I was supposed to have dinner out there with my friends but ended having dinner in the office instead. Haiz.... But it was good, we shared about the ongoing r/s that we are facing or having. It was just so good sharing as a group of gals - sisters talk.
We have this GF who has Indian heritage and they have to get married before the age of 29 before they are expired. It's their culture for parents to arrange their marriages. She has been facing this issue since 6 years! Thank God, my mum is not like that though she used to want to intro guys to me.
Honestly speaking, I don't mind arranged marriages if I am given the opportunity to know the other party for half a year. Not the forced kind of arranged marriages.
Anyway, each gal has their own story to share.
How long have I let the seed die? Been almost a month, I think. Hmmmm... Haiz.... ALISON, ALISON , ALISON! Wake Up!
Anyway, I have a friend who has booked me way in advance so that she can attend her BF's cg on the 14th Feb 2008. Haha... as usual, very kan cheong. I was thinking, why is she soooooooooo sure that I won't have a date? :p
Told her at the moment can, but can't guarantee if I have any programs.
I am arranging a meet up with my ex cg members when I first came church on 19th and 13th, meet up with my Pri sch friend. 31st Dec supposedly to meet up with the rest of my Pri Sch classmates. Haiz, don't think I can join them though because I am sure my CG will have something on.
End this year well, @LISON! @LI!!!!!!!
加油! 不要放弃,永往直前,不要退步!
Trust in the Lord in all your ways and He will guide you. Amen....
There will be life after death, drink from the living water and you will not thirst. I know things will be better and there will always be someone God has prepared for me and I for the person.
First things first -recognising the season that God has placed me in and do what I am supposed to do.
I think I am always like watching TV/Movies, going out to ECP with my friends at that time, I hardly ever listened to any music!
Sometimes it's quite hard to organise meet-ups nowadays with the hectic schedule that every one has. Just today, I was supposed to have dinner out there with my friends but ended having dinner in the office instead. Haiz.... But it was good, we shared about the ongoing r/s that we are facing or having. It was just so good sharing as a group of gals - sisters talk.
We have this GF who has Indian heritage and they have to get married before the age of 29 before they are expired. It's their culture for parents to arrange their marriages. She has been facing this issue since 6 years! Thank God, my mum is not like that though she used to want to intro guys to me.
Honestly speaking, I don't mind arranged marriages if I am given the opportunity to know the other party for half a year. Not the forced kind of arranged marriages.
Anyway, each gal has their own story to share.
How long have I let the seed die? Been almost a month, I think. Hmmmm... Haiz.... ALISON, ALISON , ALISON! Wake Up!
Anyway, I have a friend who has booked me way in advance so that she can attend her BF's cg on the 14th Feb 2008. Haha... as usual, very kan cheong. I was thinking, why is she soooooooooo sure that I won't have a date? :p
Told her at the moment can, but can't guarantee if I have any programs.
I am arranging a meet up with my ex cg members when I first came church on 19th and 13th, meet up with my Pri sch friend. 31st Dec supposedly to meet up with the rest of my Pri Sch classmates. Haiz, don't think I can join them though because I am sure my CG will have something on.
End this year well, @LISON! @LI!!!!!!!
加油! 不要放弃,永往直前,不要退步!
Trust in the Lord in all your ways and He will guide you. Amen....
There will be life after death, drink from the living water and you will not thirst. I know things will be better and there will always be someone God has prepared for me and I for the person.
First things first -recognising the season that God has placed me in and do what I am supposed to do.