Busy & Exciting Week/Month
Yippee! I am done with most of the X'mas presents. Now it's just my aunts and cousins. Too many of them and I have a very tight budget. I think I will get miniature perfume for them since I know what they like.
This Friday will be my company X'mas bazaar! This year round, it's really going to be a fantastic fund-raising effort, with carolers to lift up the whole atmostphere and to spread the hope and joy of X'mas. Lift up the standard for the meaning of X'mas season.
I can't wait for things to be confirmed and finalised. It's something which I really hoped for since I start work, that I can have combined effort to reach out to my colleagues. I mean even if it's just planting the seed. To me, this is not even planting, this is not letting go of any possible seed that may harvest, just casting out to the people.
I just pray that we can do this exceedingly and abundantly well, according to what we pray for. Lord, I ask of You to send your angels to sing with us. Let our voices be angelic and ministering, the logistics be taken care of, good coordination and synchronisation of voices.
So gan cheong - I pray that there will not be any hiccups.Strong presence of God.
Now, now, this week we are going to Vivo for caroling. Haiz, my shirts all cannot make it, gotta buy new one. I was hoping to save, still need to buy a bright shirt. I have bright colored blouse but not shirt. I never really like to wear shirts, so warm! Have to go shirt hunting tomorrow when I meet my friend for dinner tomorrow.
Next tue, Interco Flash! Busy, busy, busy! This Dec seems to have never-ending pile of work. I am quite exhausted, feel like taking leave again. But thank God, this year's X'mas eve can leave early. Last year, I think the Friday before X'mas eve, I stayed till 7pm! Haiz.....
My hope for Interco is that we can avoid mismatches this month! No more irritating mismatches!
This Friday will be my company X'mas bazaar! This year round, it's really going to be a fantastic fund-raising effort, with carolers to lift up the whole atmostphere and to spread the hope and joy of X'mas. Lift up the standard for the meaning of X'mas season.
I can't wait for things to be confirmed and finalised. It's something which I really hoped for since I start work, that I can have combined effort to reach out to my colleagues. I mean even if it's just planting the seed. To me, this is not even planting, this is not letting go of any possible seed that may harvest, just casting out to the people.
I just pray that we can do this exceedingly and abundantly well, according to what we pray for. Lord, I ask of You to send your angels to sing with us. Let our voices be angelic and ministering, the logistics be taken care of, good coordination and synchronisation of voices.
So gan cheong - I pray that there will not be any hiccups.Strong presence of God.
Now, now, this week we are going to Vivo for caroling. Haiz, my shirts all cannot make it, gotta buy new one. I was hoping to save, still need to buy a bright shirt. I have bright colored blouse but not shirt. I never really like to wear shirts, so warm! Have to go shirt hunting tomorrow when I meet my friend for dinner tomorrow.
Next tue, Interco Flash! Busy, busy, busy! This Dec seems to have never-ending pile of work. I am quite exhausted, feel like taking leave again. But thank God, this year's X'mas eve can leave early. Last year, I think the Friday before X'mas eve, I stayed till 7pm! Haiz.....
My hope for Interco is that we can avoid mismatches this month! No more irritating mismatches!