Time does miracle
We had an awesome praying meeting last night. It wasn't exactly the usual when we gather 2 or 3 to pray through the items but we were really praying in the spirit, worshipping.
When we first start worship, I couldn't really sense the presence of God but I was like more playing mechanically. Then in my heart, I said, it's not me but You, Holy Spirit. Now that I remembered about this, the atmosphere did change. It really was a different kind of flow last night, just dont know how to describe it.
But there was war fare before the whole Cg started. I had a slight diarrhea for the day, another member fell sick, 2 other scheduled for training. The whole thing turned around when my CGL got us to share our testimonies. The whole atmosphere was lifted up and faith arised.
I really wanna thank God that Suzannah, one of the member's daughter came for service last week. I was really very happy to get to see her. She's one hard core prodigal daughter. Really, it's a miracle that God has moved. In fact, her mum prayed for her since she was 14 yrs old and it has been about 20 years now. She said she's coming this week. I pray in Jesus's name, that there will not be any hindrances to stop her from coming!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attended my nephew's 1-yr old birthday party. He has both my cousin's and his wife's features, rather balanced.
Seeing all my nieces and nephews growing up, and also looking at this cousin who's only 2 years older than me, now a father. We were playmates when we were kids till about 13years old. We were both rather close and I guess I was a little tomboy because I was being influenced by him.
For a moment, I was standing and looking at him, carrying little Arthrun, it just struck me that we have all grown and mature, leading our own lives now. He's a father of 1 now. It's like a realisation that time pass by without you knowing or realising that it IS ticking away even at this moment that I am typing this blog.
I remember before my brother, I was the youngest cousin, both at the paternal and maternal side. My maternal cousins really took care of me alot, brought me out, always taking pictures. Helped to organise a birthday party when I was 6. I am so used to being the attention that even as I grow older, I wanted to have the same attention. I never really know why I felt alone whenever I see siblings, cousins, etc being so close.
But now I am of age, I understand that I wanted to have the same attention my cousins poured on me from others as well. Yet, it will never really happen.
I know that we are all grown up and they have their families and children, so it's time to move on.
Over at my mum's side, they always have concerns about my life partner. I will usually shun this question and give all sorts of excuses. I know they are very concerned but it's really not within my control. But this time round, since most are christians, I told them to fast and pray for me. haha.... Well if they are really concerned, they should do their part isn't it? I will do my part too, of course!
I don't think it's the time and season yet. But God's time always work as a miracle, so I am also praying that I will stay focused and be watchful at the same time. I am also keeping my 2 other single sisters in prayers .
First and foremost, I want to build on the spiritual disciplines and also impact the lives of my friends whom God has bring back into my life again.
When we first start worship, I couldn't really sense the presence of God but I was like more playing mechanically. Then in my heart, I said, it's not me but You, Holy Spirit. Now that I remembered about this, the atmosphere did change. It really was a different kind of flow last night, just dont know how to describe it.
But there was war fare before the whole Cg started. I had a slight diarrhea for the day, another member fell sick, 2 other scheduled for training. The whole thing turned around when my CGL got us to share our testimonies. The whole atmosphere was lifted up and faith arised.
I really wanna thank God that Suzannah, one of the member's daughter came for service last week. I was really very happy to get to see her. She's one hard core prodigal daughter. Really, it's a miracle that God has moved. In fact, her mum prayed for her since she was 14 yrs old and it has been about 20 years now. She said she's coming this week. I pray in Jesus's name, that there will not be any hindrances to stop her from coming!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attended my nephew's 1-yr old birthday party. He has both my cousin's and his wife's features, rather balanced.
Seeing all my nieces and nephews growing up, and also looking at this cousin who's only 2 years older than me, now a father. We were playmates when we were kids till about 13years old. We were both rather close and I guess I was a little tomboy because I was being influenced by him.
For a moment, I was standing and looking at him, carrying little Arthrun, it just struck me that we have all grown and mature, leading our own lives now. He's a father of 1 now. It's like a realisation that time pass by without you knowing or realising that it IS ticking away even at this moment that I am typing this blog.
I remember before my brother, I was the youngest cousin, both at the paternal and maternal side. My maternal cousins really took care of me alot, brought me out, always taking pictures. Helped to organise a birthday party when I was 6. I am so used to being the attention that even as I grow older, I wanted to have the same attention. I never really know why I felt alone whenever I see siblings, cousins, etc being so close.
But now I am of age, I understand that I wanted to have the same attention my cousins poured on me from others as well. Yet, it will never really happen.
I know that we are all grown up and they have their families and children, so it's time to move on.
Over at my mum's side, they always have concerns about my life partner. I will usually shun this question and give all sorts of excuses. I know they are very concerned but it's really not within my control. But this time round, since most are christians, I told them to fast and pray for me. haha.... Well if they are really concerned, they should do their part isn't it? I will do my part too, of course!
I don't think it's the time and season yet. But God's time always work as a miracle, so I am also praying that I will stay focused and be watchful at the same time. I am also keeping my 2 other single sisters in prayers .
First and foremost, I want to build on the spiritual disciplines and also impact the lives of my friends whom God has bring back into my life again.