Strange
Had my 2nd Hep B injection today, ouch! It hurts this time round, compared to the previous when it didn't hurt at all. I can feel the numbness of my muscles... or fats?
It's amazing how "Venus" emotions work. I think I really don't understand myself or the female species as well as the male of course.
It takes time and I am giving myself a week. I am resting my case with my Father in heaven. As much as I hope that things will go back to square one, but I don't quite believe so. However, with God, all things are possible.
My dear Stella, so funny! Saw her yesterday and she said I looked nice, so she took a picture of me. Until I realised that she has want to be a matchmaker! Wa liew!!! Panic sia...... Knowingly the gan cheong and reckless her, I messaged her and warn her not to anyhow show my pix to people. I am going pengz if she does that!
I am giving myself 3-6months to rest, build and grow. It's going to be quite exciting. I just hope that I don't run away again!
It's amazing how "Venus" emotions work. I think I really don't understand myself or the female species as well as the male of course.
It takes time and I am giving myself a week. I am resting my case with my Father in heaven. As much as I hope that things will go back to square one, but I don't quite believe so. However, with God, all things are possible.
My dear Stella, so funny! Saw her yesterday and she said I looked nice, so she took a picture of me. Until I realised that she has want to be a matchmaker! Wa liew!!! Panic sia...... Knowingly the gan cheong and reckless her, I messaged her and warn her not to anyhow show my pix to people. I am going pengz if she does that!
I am giving myself 3-6months to rest, build and grow. It's going to be quite exciting. I just hope that I don't run away again!