Repeal377a.com
At first, I wonder what was this website about at the end of the YOUtube posted on a friend's blog!
Guess what it's about? I hope I am not the only sua gu one.....
Repeal 377A
The Penal Code of Singapore, in Section 377a, provides for a jail sentence for up to two years should a man be found to have committed an act of "gross indecency" with another man.
This website has been established to help Singaporeans gather information, debate the issue and act towards change for the good of all Singaporeans regardless of gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
So now we know!
Gays are definitely a nice bunch of people who have alot to B**** about. Most of them are also tolerant to people who are different from them. Most care alot about their friends and are loyal.
But gays are never meant to be gays. I don't believe that they are born that way, nor do I believe that their hormones have gone wrong. I do believe however, that environment, society, circumstances, family background and many factors may have contributed to their belief or society's belief that they are born the way they are.
It's not quite possible to have hormones changed when you are at birth! Hormones start changing when you undergo puberty. (Pardon me if I am wrong, not a biologist here but stating as a logical person). And if you are talking about chromosomes X/Y, then if you have more of either one, shouldn't you go through some body changes as well? Like half-developed breasts for men, or hair legs or chest for women, I don't know. There's bound to be some physical mutation for either gender.
Well, just my thoughts.... Nothing against gays, really but it's just illogical to say they are born that way.
Guess what it's about? I hope I am not the only sua gu one.....
Repeal 377A
The Penal Code of Singapore, in Section 377a, provides for a jail sentence for up to two years should a man be found to have committed an act of "gross indecency" with another man.
This website has been established to help Singaporeans gather information, debate the issue and act towards change for the good of all Singaporeans regardless of gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
So now we know!
Gays are definitely a nice bunch of people who have alot to B**** about. Most of them are also tolerant to people who are different from them. Most care alot about their friends and are loyal.
But gays are never meant to be gays. I don't believe that they are born that way, nor do I believe that their hormones have gone wrong. I do believe however, that environment, society, circumstances, family background and many factors may have contributed to their belief or society's belief that they are born the way they are.
It's not quite possible to have hormones changed when you are at birth! Hormones start changing when you undergo puberty. (Pardon me if I am wrong, not a biologist here but stating as a logical person). And if you are talking about chromosomes X/Y, then if you have more of either one, shouldn't you go through some body changes as well? Like half-developed breasts for men, or hair legs or chest for women, I don't know. There's bound to be some physical mutation for either gender.
Well, just my thoughts.... Nothing against gays, really but it's just illogical to say they are born that way.