Plagiarism
- To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
- To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
Yup, that's what I did last night after coming home late. Went around people's blog and kaput their stuff. But they are encouraging stuff, I think sometimes it's good to read some godly friends' blog. You never know how God can really speak to you through their thoughts.
Things are going back to normal liao. God is good. :> I told Him 1 week, but it's not even a week. The verse ask so that your joy may be full, it's so true and I am, in fact, very happy.
On my way back home, many thoughts just run through. What I want to write on my blog, a simple poem I thought and now forgotten (haiz) and also about another friend who chose to let go as well. Haha... from same CG, what story!!! Anyway, it's not the season and the timing yet. The greatest joy is having when God send when you least expect it, and you know it's Him and the timing has come.
These are not the only things, thought about some new friends. sigh, alot...
I think I have stopped writing my blog for about 2 hours because I was counselling a friend. Sigh.. Thank God that she's open but then when ask her to come to church, ask God to come to me first. Faster for Him to go to her than she has to travel all the way to expo! What story!!!?!?!?!?! Ah yo!
Now my flow of thoughts are about her. You will only treasure something when you search for it, but when it's given freely, you won't really treasure it. She agrees but still , refuse to budge. Giving all sorts of excuses.
So provoked. I told Ah Der, pray that God will send his angels to kill the spirit of letharginess, laziness and pride! Fed up!
Then go and listen to the teachings of people without finding out from the bible, all the funny theories she was sharing. "If we can pray for God to lengthen someone's life, we can pray for Him to shorten too. I want to shorten my life." @_@
I just pray that she will meet less of the unorthodox and more of the orthodox. There will be many false teachings in our generation, I told her. I didn't want to say the last days and Jesus coming back. Don't think she will understand with her funny mindset.
Urghhhhhh! Provoked!
So near, yet so far!
I just hope that whatever I shared with her gets into her head and not pass.
Didn't even get to write what i want to write on my blog. Disrupted. My flow of thoughts gone.