Photo Taking

I had an enjoyable lunch and good fellowship today but an expensive one though. But it has been years since I have a good meal with 2 of my good friends. Thank God they are working in the same area as me now.

We had lunch at Jap restaurant at International Plaza, level 2. Not too bad an environment, it's a good place to chit chat.

I hope RZ doesn't "kill" me for putting up his picture in the public.... hehe...

Cat & Myself :>

Cat's Saba Set


My tempura set with................
Chawanmushi!!!!!!

Yummy!

I think I must stop harping and rehearsing on the matter. Cat almost wanna killed me when I was pondering over the matter again over msn.

Today's CG message is just nice for me in a way to deal or handle this matter. Actually, I want to very much let go. I want to trust God that He will handle everything. I want to cut off every unnecessary thoughts about it as well. 100% and total trust in God.

I don't need an answer seriously because I never really wanted to start with an answer but just friendship. Someone told me, ultimately the direction is to have an answer. I don't deny this, however, I feel it will work out different with a stronger friendship where there can be open frankness. Now, hmmm, I need to choose between settling this once and for all, or friendship.

I don't want to miss the season of God doing new things in my life. Can this be an unnecessary distraction? God, please help me to find an answer in You!

Ok better stop harping now, in case, Cat sees this and wanna crash the com.

How I miss the times when we went out as group of friends, building meaningful and godly friendships. I think I appreciate the relationship we had now than before but well, time to move on.

It's a new and different season.

What is the NEW that I want?
- Revelation
- Attitude
- Spirit
- Heart
- Faith
- Friends
- Relationship

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day