Let the seed die

John 12:24
"Listen carefully: Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over.

Mark 8:35
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.

I didn't intend to stay for service after choir practice today but somehow, while waiting for Audreym I ended staying for service. Not only did I have a feast on Pst Phil's display of WIP on the last Supper, I felt the love of God surrounding me during Praise and Worship.

I know only Him and Him alone will be by my side. The above 2 verses were what He spoke to me.

I really learnt alot through this matter.Never let your emotions overwhelm you when handling matters. I shared with RZ and Cat during yesterday's lunch, thinking back, my reaction towards him was much worst by a 100 times. I really felt bad.

I have also learnt that many a times, I react towards God in this way too. Excited to serve the Lord but when reality hits, the difficulties and obstacles tend to scare me away. I ran away from my calling.

whoever desires to save his life will lose it
It's a season of seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness. He reigns in all situations, environment and circumstances. I shall let the seed dies, so that life can spring forth.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day